Men’s Intimate Wash: Hygiene shouldn’t be limited by gender. Because infections aren’t!
Irritation and itchiness in the intimate area is something we all want to avoid. So, we often clean our intimates with soap and water. But that’s a BIG MISTAKE!
Your genitals are very sensitive to any pH-level changes. And no matter how mild a soap you use, you could end up with an imbalanced pH.
When your routine hygiene just doesn’t cut it anymore, don’t worry; you’ve got Veraku Men’s Intimate Wash to your rescue.
How Veraku Men’s Intimate Wash Cares for You?
- Natural Ingredients: Our mild sulfate-free surfactants made with the goodness of tea tree and eucalyptus essential oil leave you fresh & odorless all day. And since we know you don’t want an itchy genital area, we have infused our intimate wash with natural moisturizers like aloe barbadensis juice, hydrolyzed milk protein, and seabuckthorn oil.
- Perfect pH Balance: Haven’t we all borrowed face wash or shampoo from our sisters or girlfriend? But that’s where the borrowing ends! Men and women have very different intimate pH levels.
- And that’s exactly what Veraku Men’s Intimate Wash keeps in mind. Our intimate wash is tailored to your pH of 4.5. So if you use it daily, your genitals will thank you for sure!
- Sulfate and Paraben-Free: Human skin and sulfates & parabens do not go hand-in-hand. Why? Once – they damage your epidermal layer. Two – they are your skin’s sworn enemy.
But Veraku Intimate Wash is your skin’s closest friend. It doesn’t have those filthy parabens and gross sulfates! So with it, your skin stays healthy and protected.
How to Use It:
1) Take Some Amount: Pour a small amount of Veraku Men’s Intimate Wash onto your hand or a washcloth. You do not need to use too much, as a little goes a long way.
2) Rub and Apply Around Intimate Area: Rub and apply the intimate wash around the intimate area. Gently massage the wash onto the skin of the genital area. Be careful not to get the wash inside the urethra or anus.
3) Rinse Thoroughly: Rinse the area thoroughly with warm water to remove any traces of the wash. Pat the area dry with a clean towel.
4) Use Daily: Use the intimate wash daily, preferably during your shower routine, to maintain good hygiene.
P S Dahiya –
This product is really good . I use this product since last 8 months and it gives me great results . Highly recommended!! Must buy ..
Gurdas Singh –
Easy to use and feel fresh
Just amazing intimate wash for men. It gives instant fresh feel to our private area. It is easy to use and fragrance is superb.